Welcome to The Value Pages Group - Summary Blog

This blog is dedicated to the summary of our blog content. The Value Pages Group's members create content from all over the web, which is compiled here for your reading pleasure. If a topic catches your eye, please check out the full post at the original source and let us know what you think.


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Video Recommendation from Charley Hopson




Hi, my name is Charley Hopson. I’m a retired financial executive, having spent 35 years in the insurance industry. I retired and started a company called Creative Cash Flow Solutions with the idea of purchasing mortgage notes secured by real estate, and that led me into the real estate business. I have been buying and selling home for the last few years. My strategy is to market to free and clear homes, people with a lot of equity, which gives us a lot of options. I have a website. It’s www.ez4uhomesales.com.



I’m a good friend of Jason’s and decided to join The Value Pages because I think it gives me a great opportunity to network with other individuals and save time in running around. Thank you.



Charley Hopson: Real Estate Investor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Business Networking and Referral Group

Get More Business! | Blog Talk Radio Feed